Tuesday 25 June 2013

Part 3 Homage UPS Inside Look

A closer look to circuit After self servicing 
I used a large soft hair paint brush  and natural mouth blower to service it

I know I know its dangerous your saliva deposite during mouth blow can short circuit but I took the risk 
and decided to go ahead rather spending just PKR Rs.600 on electric blower ,yes it is stupidity you don't
need to tell me :)

These are high resolution images please save it to your computer to have a closer look





1 comment:

  1. Could some experienced and qualified engineer send me course out linesof latest ups designed/prevalent in Pakistan. This favor would go long way for the proper teaching and training of the students in my technology institute. Karim Nawaz Malik, Principal Jinnah Endeavors Instiiute of Technology, Chowk Azam, Distt; Layyah. CELL; 03017412892, karim.nfc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete